ACC firmly believes that the list is the most important piece to a successful direct mail campaign. You can have the sharpest, most eye-catching mailer ever created, but if the right people don’t receive it, it does no good.
We take pride in our list capabilities. If you are not sure which list to use, our salespeople will present your options to you and help you choose the right list for you.
Types of Lists:
1. Credit Lists:We have entered into agreements with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion to get accurate, up-to-date credit score lists. We can also add filters tied to vehicle credit information, such as percentage paid on a loan or time remaining on a lease.
2. Vehicle Registration: We will pull vehicle registrations by history. This will allow you to target your potential customers based on the actual year make and model of vehicle they are currently driving.
3. Bankruptcy:We have access to bankruptcy files that can be filtered by the following criterion: Record Type (Chapter 7 or Chapter 13), File Date, Discharge Date, Age, Estimated Income, Homeowner Code, Length of Residence, Spanish Speaking Household.
4. Hispanic:We have the ability to pull by Hispanic surname with or without a credit score.
5. Resident / Saturation lists:These lists target all deliverable residential addresses in a particular zip code. Just as it states, this list is used to saturate a dealer’s market area at a minimal cost. Mail is sent to every residential address within a zip code (no other filters used), and the mail is marked “CURRENT RESIDENT.” No personalization/names, phone numbers or manifests are available with this type of list. This type of mailing is one of the least expensive ways to mail directly into the mailbox.
6. Consumer Lists: This is consumer information that is not tied to a credit score such as homeowner, renter, age, income, ethnicity, etc. This data is compiled from numerous sources, (e.g. public records, surveys, magazine subscriptions, etc.) to build a model of consumer behavior.
There are 3 Consumer lists available: a. Consumer Data
b. New Homeowner
c. New Mover Consumer Lists can also be filtered by the following criterion: BK (bankruptcy) Indicator, no BK within the last year, yes BK within the last year, homeowner or renter, judgments (filed, discharged, satisfied and released), length of residence, age, income, ethnicity, dwelling code, gender, marital status, number of children and mortgage type. The list can also be filtered with new homeowner criterion: data freshness (publish date), sale date, purchase value, lender name, loan type, rate type and sale type. There is also a new mover filter of data freshness.
7. Garage Predictor:Some states are completely restricted meaning that DMV or Vehicle Registrations are not available in any way. In these restricted states, we pull what is called a Garage Predictor. These lists provide you with people who are most likely to buy or own a specific vehicle make or model by year model. It is composed of a series of models that make it possible for you to target households by vehicle ownership with at least 50% accuracy or better. Comparative data is modeled from surrounding states that are not restricted in order to get this list.
This list meets the privacy requirements of the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act and related legislation while providing the performance you need. You can use the Garage Predictor and Niche (another type of predictor list) to target individual households by the vehicles they are LIKELY TO OWN, a proven predictor of future vehicle purchases.
With 129 models in the series, you have the flexibility to make selections tailored to your unique needs. Select from several model categories including vehicle manufacturer, vehicle type, vehicle model year, market value, time-owned and more. Each model is structured with three ranks.
Rank 1 – states probability of owning at 50% or greater. (Currently performing at about 70% accuracy level)
Rank 2 – probability of owning is 25% to 49.9% or greater
Rank 3 – probability of owning is less than 25%
8. Niche List: Another form of predictor list called a Niche Buy Rate Analysis list is recommended for targeting New Vehicle prospects. NICHES is a market segmentation system which scores individual households that have similar product interests and demographic profiles. The Buy Rate Analysis matches recent new car and truck purchase information with unique household descriptions and is then ranked from highest to lowest likelihood of purchasing a particular vehicle in your market. The Niche list provides you with a list of prospects most likely to purchase the requested type of vehicle.